We know that it is possible to carry out a Google search and find out the basics of a given subject. But a Wikipedia overview, or a vendor whitepaper just isn’t enough to allow you to gain a true working knowledge of a highly technical subject.
We also know there are no shortage of training providers offering in-depth, introductory guides to important industry subjects – mostly via physical courses, frequently lasting 2 days or more. But this requires time and money that few can spare in the current business climate.
That is exacly why we were asked to develop Oil and Gas Fundamentals.
We are convinced that via an Oil and Gas Fundamentals course, we are able to deliver something quite unique.
Not only do we offer access for non technical professionals to highly technical subjects, but we also hand pick only the most timely, relevant, and topical subjects to address. Furthermore, we offer this content in the most flexible, time, and cost effective format you will find anywhere. Guaranteed.
That’s what makes the Oil and Gas Fundamentals difference.
But don’t just take our word for it, click here to find out what the industry is saying about our courses.
Here are the top ten reasons why the oil and gas industry is relying on Fundamentals of Oil and Gas to get up to speed on the industry’s most critical and essential issues:
- Flexible learning solution – watch were you want, when you want, as many times as you want for a full year after you register with a unique webinar viewing experience.
- Cost-effective learning - by registering for an Oil and Gas Fundamentals training series, you save time and money by ensuring the expertise comes to you for a fraction of the price of a training course.
- Jargon free – every technical term explained, every piece of industry jargon outlined, each course comes with a dedicated and unique jargon dictionary to guarantee you leave with a brand new vocabulary.
- Exclusive executive summaries – each session is accompanied by an executive summary – available only to those who register – which condenses the key points into its essential components.
- Continuing professional development – every person who registers and completes a training course or a training series will receive a certificate endorsed by the subject’s leading industry association for their career development.
- Superior value for money – each training series is made up of a total of 30 webinars , and you can access
each webinar for less than the price of a daily coffee – providing the best value learning in the business.
- World class platform – all content is delivered direct to your desktop – all you need is an internet connection to access it – giving you access to the future of knowledge-sharing and corporate learning.
- Customizable format – register for a full training series – consisting of five separately-bookable courses – to get maximum value, or sign up for an individual course – choose the option which most-closely meets your objectives.
- Unique ‘beginner’s guides’ – each session assumes no prior knowledge, and takes you through a complex, technical subject in an easy-to-follow way supported by exclusive learning aids to guarantee understanding.
- Fast track to success – there is no better way to get a detailed working knowledge of a technical subject than to learn it direct from the experts. An Oil and Gas Fundamentals course brings these experts to your desktop.
The Fundamentals Team is made up of industry experts who each have a minimum of 15 years of hands on experience individually on the front line of their chosen discipline.
We are members of professional bodies such as the SPE, the IADC, the IAPM and more, and we work with an extensive network of contacts within key companies within the oil and gas industry to ensure that the content we produce is both timely and value-adding.
Before a course is broadcast, a total of more than 80 hours of in-depth research is carried out by our dedicated team of industry insiders to ensure that both the subject matter and the course content addresses the issues the industry needs to know about.
Each of the courses here is selected, designed and delivered by the oil and gas industry for the oil and gas industry. You can find out more about each of the course trainers, their background, credentials, and experience by clicking on the course outlines for each of the courses.
Together we have a vast wealth of experience in both practical hands on activity in each of the areas covered here, added to thousands of hours spent educating both technical and non-technical teams on the essentials of our chosen subjects.
We hope this gives you an idea about who we are, we would welcome any further questions and queries you had, though, so please feel free to contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org and we will get back to you as a priority.